We are our publishers’ direct representatives, which means that there is no middle man standing between you and great deals on books that your students and patrons will love! We are happy to schedule a time to come out to show you samples from our publishers, or feel free to order directly from the publishers — You will always receive the same high-level service, unbeatable prices (including FREE book offers and rewards programs), and unparalleled industry knowledge.
Advantages of Dealing with a Direct Library Representative:
- FREE Shipping on ALL Orders
- FREE Processing Available
- Opportunity to see the books before purchasing
- Guaranteed Library binding – If the book doesn’t last as long as you feel it should, return it and receive a FREE replacement!
- 100% Order Fulfillment
- NO Preview boxes!
- Clean, easy-to-read orders provided via email
- Accelerated Reader, Summer Reading, New Library/Opening Day Collection & Money Saving Special Offers
- Collection development suggestions provided upon request
- Bearport Publishing
- Capstone – Imprints include: Capstone Press, Compass Point Books, Picture Window Books, Stone Arch Books, Heinemann-Raintree
- Lerner Publishing – Imprints include: Carolrhoda, Darby Creek, Kane Press, Kar-Ben, First Avenue Editions, Millbrook Press, Runestone, Twenty-First Century Books
- Mason Crest Publishers
- Rosen Publishing — Imprints include: PowerKids Press, Windmill, Rosen Central, Rosen Young Adult, Britannica Educational Publishing
- The Creative Company – Imprints include: Bullfrog, Morgan Reynolds, Bellwether, Torque
Download the Complete List of Publishers (both direct and through distributors)